Friday, March 28, 2014

March Favorites!

It is a gorgeous Spring afternoon as I am writing up this post, and I could not be in a better mood. It is finally warming up slightly where I live and the Spring weather always seems to energize me and give me new life. I am super excited to bring to you all the products I have been loving this past month. Let's hop right to it...

1. DiorSkin Airflash Foundation

Never have I ever used a foundation that has made my skin look so incredibly flawless but yet is completely undetectable on the skin. This creates perfect looking skin, but it looks so natural to the point where people may wonder if you are even wearing foundation at all. I just adore this foundation, and it may be the absolute best I have ever used! Full blog post will be coming on this soon!!

2. Tarte beMATTEnificent Eye & Cheek Palette 

I just did a full review of this palette with swatches and everything, so you can read that here, if you are interested. I want go too in depth here since that review is up, but I just lovvvve this palette. I am obsessed with matte shadows and these are super high quality. They blend out so effortlessly and I love the shade choices they made for the palette. I have been wearing these shadows non-stop this month!

3. Maybelline EyeStudio "Gusty Green" Quad

My last blog post was a FOTD post featuring this gorgeous quad and I am just so impressed with the quality of these eye shadows. If you want to check out that fun FOTD post, then you can click here. The shadows are so vibrant and pigmented, plus they are so silky smooth and they blend like a dream. I have to pick up more quads from this Maybelline line asap!



I have never been much of a blush girl. I don't excessively hoard blushes like I do some other types of makeup products. However, I have really been getting really into blushes lately and I am obsessed with this Hourglass blush. These blushes are marbleized with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders which give them the most gorgeous finish. The swatch above looks fairly matte, but it's really more satiny in person. This gives the most natural flush to the cheeks and adds the most subtle, gorgeous glow. I have to pick up some more shades because I'm literally obsessed!

 
This is another gorgeous, gorgeous blush! These are fairly new products from Maybelline and this shade is stunning. They are highlighting blushes so they do have quite a bit of shimmer, but I actually like that. They aren't too over-the-top disco ball on the cheeks, but they add a noticeable and flattering glow to the cheeks. This shade is a super pretty medium pink shade that look sooo pretty with a pink lip!


I can't believe I haven't tried this mascara until now. The CoverGirl LashBlast Volume is my all time favorite mascara from the drugstore and I love this one almost as much as that one, which is saying a lot. This gives volume and length and like it says, it does NOT clump! I really, really like the wand on this mascara. It is a curved with rubber bristles and it helps that lashes curl nicely. It also makes it really easy to get the outer lashes so that they flare out really prettily at the end. I am loving this mascara at the moment!


I picked up this sample size from Sephora as one of their point reward things and I have fallen in love with this scent. This is sooo spring appropriate. It smells like you've stepped into a fresh spring garden with lots of roses. It is pretty intense but I adore it! The notes are Experimental Rose, Fig Leaf, and White Amber. 


That wraps it up for my March Favorites. I have been obsessed with all of these products. I can't wait to see what April brings me in terms of great new makeup items. Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment