Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Beauty Favorites!

The month of April brought a bunch of new favorite beauty products into my life and I can't wait to share them with you!




1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Palette obsession overload! I lovvvve this palette. It has such amazing shades and the quality of the eyeshadow is superb. All the matte brown shades in this palette are incredible and they are must-have shades in my opinion. I love that are some different colors in the palette as well... a matte pink, a shimmery purple, and a satin cranberry shade. The two highlight shades in this palette are stunning! They did such a fantastic job putting this palette together! PLUS, it smells like CHOCOLATE! I highly recommend this palette. My next post will be a full post review on this with lots of swatches so watch out for that.

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation

I am amazed at this foundation. It is a mineral foundation with amazing coverage, and it looks so natural on the skin. It gives the appearance of absolutely flawless skin, but it is practically undetectable on the face. It is super light and comfortable to wear. I have dry skin and this does not cling to any of my dryer areas. I feel like every skin type would love this foundation! I will do a full blog post on this very soon!!

3. L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer

Finally, I have found a great drugstore primer! It adds an amazing, natural glow to the face and it shows through foundation in such a flattering way. It totally makes you look like you are glowing from within. If you love the dewy skin look like I do, you have to try this!!

4. NYC Sunny Bronzer

I hadn't used this bronzer in such a long time. I pulled this out of my collection earlier this month because I wanted to change things up, and oh my gosh, this bronzer is amazing! It extraordinarily cheap and it is such a good product. It is difficult to find a good matte bronzer at the drugsture and this one happens to be amazing. Definitely recommend!

4. NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray

I have been looking for an affordable setting spray and I stumbled upon this one. It is a great drugstore setting spray and I love the finish it leaves. It gives a slightly dewy, glowy finish to the skin that is not at all shiny and greasy looking. This is one of my must have spring products if you like dewy skin!

6. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in "Native"

This is the perfect everyday pink shade. I have been wearing it pretty much everyday for the past couple months! These Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks are so, so good. The formula is incredibly pigmented and smooth. If you are looking for good, higher end lipsticks, you have to try these out!

7. Orange Lip Combo

I recently post a FOTD post featuring these products for an amazing orange lip, and you can read that here. Orange lips are huge this Spring and these two products are gorgeous together! These are the Maybelline Vivds Lipstick in "Electric Orange" and the Maybelline Color Elixir in "Mandarin Rapture". These two together give you such a gorgeous, bold, and glossy orange lip!

8. Radiant Orchid Lip Combo

I did another FOTD post with this combo, which you can read here. Radiant Orchid is the Pantone Color of the Year and it is huge in the makeup world right now. This combination gives the perfect shade and I am OBSESSED! These are the NYX Butter Lipstick in "Lollies" and "Razzle Fiesta" and the Maybelline Color Elixir in "Vision in Violet". I am loving the NYX Butter Lipsticks right now and I just did a full review with lip swatches and you can read that here

9. Essie Polishes 

I have been wearing these two all month! On the left is the color "Lapiz of Luxury" and it is a gorgeous periwinkle shade. The right color is "Bikini So Teeny" and it is a gorgeous baby blue! These are perfect for Spring!

That is everything I have been loving this month! I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have an amazing day!!

xoxo,
Paige

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved seeing your April Favorites. I really wan to try the Nyx setting spray. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! :) i'm really loving the NYX Setting Spray and it's super affordable, which is awesome!!

      Delete
  2. I love those orange lip colours, so perfect for summer

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Essie nail polishes. Blue is my fave colour. Deffo need to purchase those. I'm now following you on Bloglovin', please check out my blog and if you like what you see follow me too :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love them too!! i'm checking out your blog right now! :)

      Delete