Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Makeup : Bold Liner + Radiant Orchid Lips!

I was just messing around with my makeup earlier today and I came up with this super fun spring makeup look. It's bold, colorful, and super on trend for spring! Hope you like it!




Face Products


Foundation: Clinique Superbalanced
Blemishes: NYX HD Concealer
Under Eye: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser

Cheek Products

Blush: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in "Luminous Flush"
Bronzer: NARS Laguna

Eyes

I filled in my brows using the ELF Brow Kit. I used the darker waxy side for my brows. I then took a big fluffy brush and used the lighter powder side for my lid and crease.
Next I used the Maybelline EyeStudio Quad in "Sapphire Siren"
1. I placed this along the inner 1/2 of the lower lash line.
2. I blended this along the outer 1/2 of the lower lash line
3. I popped this onto the inner corner for a highlight.


Liner and Mascara

To create a double winged liner, I used the Maybelline Gel Liner in "Blackest Black".

I finished the eyes off with two coats of the YSL Babydoll mascara.

Lips
To get the right shade of "Radiant Orchid", I had to combine some different lip shades. I mixed together the NYX Butter Lipsticks in "Cotton Candy" and "Razzle Fiesta". I then topped it off with the Maybelline Color Elixir in "Vision in Violet".


xoxo,
Paige

2 comments: