Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Go-to 'No Makeup' Makeup

Over the course of my college career, I have been pretty much mastered the art of a quick and easy "No-Makeup" makeup look. Most weekdays I'm sleeping in as much as I possibly can and throwing together a quick makeup look right before I run out the door. This makeup takes me a maximum of ten minutes, and often times it's even quicker than that. I like to play up my natural features very subtly with as few makeup products as possible. Hope you enjoy!!




1. BB Cream + Concealer

For quick coverage, I used the YSL BB Cream, which is my all time favorite BB Cream. It is hydrating, it has SPF for sun protection, it evens my skin tone, and it blurs flaws. In terms of concealer, I really only cover up my dark circles. I use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser. I also take this concealer onto my eyelids to even the color out across my lid. I don't really worry about covering up blemishes or anything. I don't mind imperfections peaking through when I am going for natural and quick makeup. To finish everything, I set my under eye concealer and the concealer I placed on my eyelids with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in "Diffused Light".


2. Blush + Bronzer

To add some color and dimension back into my face, I bronze my face with the NARS Laguna bronzer and I apply this with a fluffy angled brush. I place this under my cheekbones, along the jawline, and on the sides of the forehead. I don't really contour the face... I just bronze those areas for subtle definition and color. I also take the bronzer and sweep it through the crease on my eyes just for some depth.

For blush, I want to wear something really natural. I often use Benefit Rockateur. This adds a gorgeous natural rosy glow to the cheeks and makes me look awake and alive and healthy.



3. Marscara

 I think mascara is a must! It opens the eyes and adds definition. I am loving this CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara at the moment, so I applied two coats of this to my top and bottom lashes. 

I have full brows naturally, so I often skip filling them in when I'm in a rush. If I have time though, I will fill them in with the Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in "Soft Brown". If you have thinner brows, then you can definitely add that step to your routine!

5. Lips

For lips, I go for something really subtle and natural. Something that is just going to enhance my natural lip color. This Dior Addict Lip glow is perfect for that. It is a super moisturizing lip balm that adds a flush of pink to the lips!


Done! I hope you enjoyed this quick "No Makeup" makeup routine and I hope you found it useful! Have an amazing day!


xoxo,
Paige

2 comments:

  1. College has made me a pro at this too haha. Great look! I really need to add that NARS bronzer to my makeup collection.

    http://www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, girl! that NARS bronzer is totally worth the investment! you should definitely pick it up :)

      Delete