Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Sephora Haul!

Sephora had their VIB and VIB Rouge sale going on last week and I couldn't resist picking up some things I've been dying to try. Everything in store and online was 15% off which is amazing deal for makeup and I am super excited to show you what I picked up...

1. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

I have been lusting after this palette for some time now. I have seen it in so many makeup tutorials and blog posts and I just had to get my hands on it. The colors are stunning and I can't wait to create some looks with this! I will do a full blog post on this soon with swatches and everything!



2. NARS Matte Multiple in "Vientiane" 

I was so excited when these NARS Matte Multiples were launched because I was on the hunt for a cream contouring product. They have a lighter bronzy shade and this darker one that I ordered online. They were out of stock of the lighter bronze shade, but I wish I would have just held out for that one. This is a very dark shade and I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it work with my skin tone. I may just have to wait and use it during the summer when I have a bit more of a tan going on! I will try it out and see how it works though and I will update you!

3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation

I've been really wanting to try out a mineral foundation and this Tarte foundation has been raved about, so I had to pick it up! I will definitely do a full review on this product!

4. Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

Shaaanxo on YouTube (check her channel out here) really loves this mascara and I thought it look super interesting so I wanted to give it a try! The brush is super skinny and it seems like it will get really close to the base of the lashes and thicken them up for lots of volume and definition! I can't wait to try it out!

5. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

This is another super raved about product. I constantly struggle with dry lips so I am desperate to find the product that will keep my lips smooth and moisturized 24/7. I hope this is it! I will do a full review once I use it for a while!

 I hope you enjoyed this super quick Sephora Haul and I hope you have an amazing day!!

xoxo,
Paige

2 comments:

  1. The Chocolate Bar palette is gorgeous I really want it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am obsessed with it at the moment! the shadows are super, super pigmented. i definitely recommend it :)

      Delete