Sunday, July 21, 2013

Liebster Award


Zoe from zoegeorgina.blogspot.com/  nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I could not be more excited! Thank you so much Zoe! If you don't know what the Liebster Award is; it is basically an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers and it's an amazing way for bloggers to connect. get to each other, and promote each other. Here are the rules:

1. You must answer 11 questions given by the nominator.
2. You must make 11 questions of your own.
3. You must then choose 11 of your own nominees, who have under 200 followers.
4. You then tag your nominees and let them know so they can then answer your questions. 


Questions from Zoe

1. What are your essential handbag beauty items?
   
I like to keep it simple; I hate lugging around a bunch of products! So usually it's just my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, a kabuki brush, and whatever lip products I'm wearing for the day.

2. Why did you start your blog? 

I seriously love all things beauty. I love trying new products, practicing new techniques, and love learning from other girls who are obesessed beauty just like I am. Over the past couple years, I've learned a lot about makeup and beauty products and I thought a beauty blog would be a great way to share with others! 

3. What three beauty items would you take with you to a desert island?

BB Cream, Mascara, and Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart!

4.  What is your best bit of beauty advice? 

Be consistent with your skincare! Find products that work for you and stick to a routine. If you have amazing skin, any makeup you apply will look even better.

5.  What is your ultimate beauty product you would recommend?

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. It's expensive, but a little goes a long way and a full bottle seriously lasts forever! It is the best primer I have ever used. It makes your skin feel so smooth, and any foundation over top just glides on so perfectly. It prolongs the wear of your foundation and it is amazing for ALL skin types.

6. Where is your favorite place to shop? 

For beauty, my favorite place is Sephora. For fashion, it would have to probably be TOPSHOP or H&M.

7. What is your top blog you would recommend?  

Fashion: atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/ Her style is so amazing! I want to steal her closet!
Beauty: dreaminginblush.com/ This is Elle Fowler's blog. She writes amazing posts and I really trust her opinion when it comes to beauty products!

8. What is your favorite online fashion website?

Dailylook! Such a fun website... I'm kind of obsessed!

9. What do you hope to achieve through blogging? 

I hope to connect with others who love beauty, to learn new things from fellow bloggers, and to help anyone who's interested in beauty by giving great advice and reviews! 

10. What are your top summer beauty essentials?  

I don't like wearing a ton of makeup in the summer. My everyday summer essentials would be Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, waterproof mascara, Revlon Lip Butters, and lots of sunscreen!

11. What are your top summer fashion essentials?  

Flowy tank tops, crop tops, high wasted shorts, sunglasses, and cute sandals! 

 Nominees

http://www.kristieblogsbeauty.blogspot.com/
http://rosyblossom.blogspot.co.uk/
http://closbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk/  
http://beautyangel.ie/
http://haysparkle.com/

Sorry, I only have 5 nominees! I really new to blogging and I'm not familiar with many beauty blogs!

My Questions for My Nominees

1. Who is your fashion or beauty inspiration?

2. What is your current favorite fashion or makeup trend?

3. If you had to choose, what is your favorite makeup brand (drugstore or high-end)?

4. If you could have 3 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?

5. What made you start blogging?

6. What is your favorite part about blogging?

7. On average, how long does it take to get ready?

8. Where is your favorite place to shop for makeup (in-store or online)?
 

9. Where is your favorites place to shop for clothes (in-store or online)?

10. What beauty products do you splurge on?

11. What is your ultimate dream/goal for your blog?


 
 Thanks again for nominating me Zoe and I can't wait to read the posts from my nominees! 

xoxo,
Paige 

No comments:

Post a Comment