Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Top 5 Drugstore Lip Products of the Moment!

You can definitely file lip products under my long list of makeup addictions. My favorite ones are changing all the time, but I thought I'd present to you some of my favorite drugstore lip products that I'm constantly reaching for right now. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good MAC or YSL lipstick, but I personally think that you can find some of the best lip products at the drugstore. So without further ado, here are my top 5 drugstore lip products of the moment:


1. Milani Color Statement Lipstick: #12 Flamingo Pose
 
 Now normally, this color would slightly terrify me, BUT lately I've been on the quest to step out of my comfort zone and be a little more bold. These new Milani lipsticks are AMAZING. Super pigmented, smooth, and inexpensive. They also smell like watermelon. I am dying over these right now. This color is a bright HOT pink, emphasis on the hot. This is my go-to bold lipstick of the moment!

2. Revlon Lip Butter: Tutti Frutti
Revlon Lip Butters and I have been good friends for a long time. These are probably my most-worn lip products over the last few years. They're inexpensive, moisturizing, nicely pigmented, and wear beautifully on the lips. What's not to love? This Tutti Frutti shade is amazing. Orange lipsticks used to be scary to me, but this product has made me fall in love with an orange lip. This lip butter is a very wearable orange, and if you are new to the orange lipstick world, I highly recommend this one.

3. Revlon Lip Butter: Sweet Tart
Hey ho', what do ya know, another Revlon Lip Butter. What can I say, I am addicted. This is probably my #1 favorite lip product of the moment. It's a perfect bright medium pink that looks good with ANY makeup look. Such a perfect shade to add color to any summer makeup look.

4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: Wink for Pink
Not only do I love the Revlon Lip Butters, but I think these Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks are some of the best in the whole drugstore, especially these creme formulas. This color is the perfect pink for my olive skin tone. I does have some gold shimmer in it, so if you're not a fan of a shimmery lip than this is probably not for you. The formula is so nice, super creamy and smooth.

5. Maybelline Color Whisper: Who Wore It Red-er
Praise the Lord, I have found a perfect daytime, wearable red for me! These Color Whispers are balmy in texture, and this one is very nicely pigmented. It looks really dark in the tube, but it comes off as a pinky-red. I have been reaching for this pretty much every time I want a red lip. It is bold, but not too bold. I can easily get away with it on an everyday basis. Plus, it doesn't bleed on the lips and as it wears off, it doesn't settle into any weird lines. It doesn't look like a mess as it starts to fade, so I don't really have to worry about it. I just love how easy it is. No fuss!

Have an AH-mazing day!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment