Thursday, July 25, 2013

Review: Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder

This Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder has always intrigued me and a few months ago I finally caved and picked the product up at Sephora. My under eye area is infamous for dark circles and I'm always on the hunt for the best products to conceal that. I have been using this constantly and I have to say that I am impressed at the difference it makes!

Product Rundown

Price: $22.00 USD

This product's purpose is to set under eye concealer and brighten that area. It can also be used in any area you wish to highlight. It is super fine transparent powder with very fine shimmer. It claims to be "lighter-than-air" and won't settle into any fine lines. In addition, it is supposed to prolong the wear of your concealer. The powder come in 2 shades. #1 is for lighter skin tones and #2 is for medium to dark skin tones.


My Thoughts

I am in love this product and after using it for a few months, I can't imagine not having this in my everyday makeup routine. It is the perfect product for setting under eye concealer and for reducing the appearance of dark circles. Using this powder in conjunction with a little concealer just erases my under eye darkness completely. The shimmer worried me at first, because the last thing I want is for my under eye area to look like a disco ball, but you honestly can't even see the shimmer since it is so fine. It simply makes your skin look brightened and flawless. I love that it does not look cakey and it does not settle or crease. I could not say enough good things about this product and I will forever repurchase!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment