Sunday, July 7, 2013

Review: Revlon Photoready BB Cream

With summer heating up, BB creams are one of my go-to products. Good BB creams give me all the coverage I need for a summer's day, they feel great on the skin, and they have built-in SPF. I picked up this Revlon Photoready BB cream a few months ago and have been trying it out and thought I would quickly share my thoughts on it!



Product Rundown:
 Price: $8.99 USD

This BB cream comes in only 3 shades. Light, Light/Medium, and Medium. This product claims to be a "skin perfector" that combines skin care, makeup, and sunscreen in one product. It has SPF 30. It claims to hydrate like a moisturizer, smooth like a primer, cover like a foundation, and blur flaws like a concealer.


My Thoughts:
I might as well just get right down to the nitty gritty; I do not like this product, at all. This product actually made my skin look worse! I have normal to dry skin and just after a couple hours, I looked greasy with this on my face. Any active breakouts on my face stood out more and looked worse with this over them. The coverage is very light and the product itself has a very strong sunscreen scent. The shade range is also not very good, with only 3 options. It is hydrating and makes the skin feel soft but it just doesn't look good on the skin. There are some BB creams I really enjoy, but this one doesn't do anything for me. 

In a quick conclusion, I would not recommend this product.

Have a great weekend!

xoxo,
Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment