Thursday, July 18, 2013

Review: LUSH Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

When it comes to bath and shower products, I like to keep it as natural as possible. So it's no wonder that I am love with LUSH products. I love, love, love exfoliating shower scrubs, and the last time I visited Lush the sales lady raved about this Rub Rub Rub shower scrub; so of course, I had to try it! I am should a sucker for enthusiastic sales people. After using this for about a month, I have formed a pretty good opinion on this particular product and thought I'd share my thoughts with you!

Product Rundown

Price: $21.95 USD

The product is an exfoliating sea salt scrub scented with mimosa and orange bolossom. The sea salt is pretty fine compared to the ever-so-popular Lush Ocean Salt Scrub. It is marketed at a 2-n-1 which can function as both a shower gel and shampoo. It's job is to exfoliate, get rid of dead skin, and soften your skin.


My Thoughts

I love to exfoliate my whole body, so this type of product is right up my alley. First off, I am obsessed with this scent! I would describe it as fresh and vibrant citrusy-floral scent and it is just to die for. Secondly, it feels amazing. The finer sea salt exfoliates so well and makes you feel super clean, BUT the best part is that as you work it in and more water mixes in with the scrub, it turns super smooth and lathers up into this amazing shower gel consistency that feels so nice on the skin. After using this, my skin feels super soft. I don't use this everyday as I don't like to over-exfoliate but I do use it about 2-3 times per week and it keeps my skin feeling amazing. I use it solely as a body scrub and not as a shampoo, but you can use it as both if you so desire. I am a huge, huge fan of this product and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a new shower scrub/gel/cleanser. Huge A+++ in my books!

Thanks so much for reading and supporting my blog! I truly appreciate it and I hope you have an amazingly fantastic day!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment