Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Beauty Things: JUNE

I seriously can not believe it's already July! This year is flying by so quickly! Regardless, this month there are a few beauty things that I have really been loving and I'm just going hop right into them...

1. Maybelline Color Tattoo: Bad to the Bronze

These awesome Maybelline Color Tattoos were featured in one of my Fab Friday Feature posts, and if you want to know in-depth about these cream shadows you can click here. I've been loving this particular color this month! It's perfect for the summer. It is so easy to sweep across the lids for a quick eyeshadow look, and it STAYS IN PLACE in the summer heat, which I love. The pigmentation is also just amazing!
2. Wet n' Wild Blush: Pearlescent Pink

I am obsessed with this blush. It's a gorgeous peach blush with subtle gold shimmer, and it's super pigmented! Don't let the pigmentation scare you though. I use this with a light hand on my favorite blush brush and it blends beautifully. The formula of this blush is so silky and smooth. It feels and looks like a high-end blush, but it's only $2.99! It's definitely comparable to NARS Orgasm.

3. Benefit Watt's Up  

This is such a nice champagne cream highlighter. It looks gorgeous on top of the cheekbones, the inner corner of the eye, on the brow bone, and on the cupid's bow! It's a great multipurpose highlighter. It is so creamy and so blendable. I've been using it all the time lately!

4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 

I have a full review of this mascara that I recently posted, which you can find here. I won't go too in-depth since I do have that review, but I just love this mascara. It's definitely my favorite of the moment. It lengthens and volumizes and doesn't clump!

5. Revlon Lip Butter: Juicy Papaya  

 Revlon Lip Butters are one of my all-time favorite lip products and I have been loving this Juicy Papaya color lately. Such a gorgeous color for summer- a pretty pinky coral peachy color. I love how easy these lip products are, just pop these on quickly and you don't have to worry about them bleeding or fading off funny. I just love these products so much.

6. Essie Nail Polish: Butler Please 

This color is amazing! It's such a bright vibrant cobalt blue and I'm a big fan. I have an olive skin tone, and a lot of blues look a little off on me. This one is perfect though! I know that I will be wearing this color over and over again this summer.

And there you have it! Hope you had a wonderful June and here's to a fantastic July!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment