Friday, June 7, 2013

Fab Friday Feature: Maybelline Color Tattoos!

TGIF! And what a better day to feature some of my tried-and-true favorite products here on my blog. These Friday posts will display some of the all time favorite products!

Today's featured product is the Maybelline Color Tattoos. These are some of the best cream eyeshadows that I've tried (high end & drugstore)!

These are richly pigmented and glide on really nicely. My favorite thing about these cream shadows is that they stay in place. There are super long-wearing and don't crease. The ones pictured above are some of my favorite color choices. I am neutral eyeshadow kind of girl, if you couldn't tell. 

1. #70 Barely Branded 
2. #25 Bad to the Bronze 
3. #35 Tough as Taupe 

Another thing I love is how versatile these products can be. They are great eyeshadow bases. I love using Barely Branded as a base for a variety of looks; it keeps shadows that you layer over top from creasing and also makes the color POP more. These are great on there own as well. For a quick eye look, I like to sweep Bad to the Bronze all over the lid and blend it up in the crease. I often smudge Tough as Taupe along my lower lash line to define my eyes & I prefer it over dry shadows because there is zero fallout as the day wears on. 

These shadows retail for roughly $6, but it does vary depending on where you purchase them from. I love these and I will definitely continue to repurchase them. I know that Bad to the Bronze is a much-loved color among tons of people in the beauty community, so if you want to try these out, I'd recommend that one for your first pick.

Happy Friday and hope you have a fantastic weekend!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment