Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Spring/Summer Nail Polish Picks!





If you're like me, then you are obsessed with nail polish. I can't walk out of Target or a drugstore without picking up a new color or two. I particularly love when the warmer months roll around because of all of the fun & amazing color choices!

I trucked through my nail polish collection & landed on these 6 wonderful shades as some of my top picks for the spring/summer! The names are.......

1. ole caliente: a vibrant orange/red 
2. butler please: slightly obsessed with this one. a bright cobalt blue (brighter than it appears here)
3. in the cab-ana: an absolute gorgeous turquoise
4. maximillion strasse-her: weirdest name ever BUT such a perfect shade. a muted gray/mint color.
5. nice is nice: one of my all-time favorites! the perfect pastel lilac!
6. fiji: total favorite among tons of people. the perfect light pink almost-white color. makes you look super tan!

And there you have it! These wonderful shades have all been on my nails this spring & I love, love, love them. For a little more narrowing down, if I had to choose one of these for the entire spring & summer, it would definitely be #5 NICE IS NICE. Totally in love! Hope you found this helpful :)

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment