Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara

If there was only one product I could use for the rest of my life, it would definitely be mascara. I love trying new ones and I have recently been loving this Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara!

Product Rundown
Price: $19.00 USD

This mascara is marketed as a lengthening, curling, volumizing, & conditioning mascara. It is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, petrochemicals, and phthalates.

It contains waxes that are supposed to lengthen and condition lashes as well as ProVitamin B5 that is supposed to treat and thicken the lashes.


My Thoughts:

The before and after above is just one coat of mascara. It definitely delivers on lengthening and voluminizing. I LOVE the way this mascara applies. It's a super smooth application and IT DOES NOT CLUMP, even with multiple coats. I have really straight lashes, and most mascaras don't have enough hold to keep my lashes curled all day. This one does though, which is the main reason I love it so much. I am all about really black pigmented mascaras, and this mascara definitely is. I love that the product is free of parabens and sulfates, and all those things I listed above!


The brush is medium-sized bristle brush. I definitely prefer these applicators versus plastic wands. This medium sized brush makes it good for both the top and bottom lashes. This mascara gives me everything I want in a mascara. It is one of my favorite mascaras of the moment and I would definitely repurchase!

xoxo,
Paige



No comments:

Post a Comment