Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sweatproof Summer Makeup!

There is no worse feeling than your foundation sweating off and sliding down your face on a hot summer's day. Now, I'm not a girl to wear heavy face makeup everyday during the summer, but there are days when it's necessary and the last thing I want is have my foundation sliding off.

Thankfully, there are some amazing products that can save your foundation in the summer's heat!


1. PRIMER. A face primer definitely helps your foundation last longer, especially in the heat. This Hourglass Mineral Primer is the single greatest primer I have ever tried. I am not a fan of silicone-based primers, which feel heavy in my opinion. This Hourglass primer is not like that at all. It is super smooth, creamy, and light, and it makes your foundation glide on so much better. I definitely notice a difference in the lasting power of my foundation when using this product. It is one of my holy grail products, especially in the summer!

2. MATTE POWDER. A good matte powder is great for controlling excess oils during the summer. The Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is my favorite, and it is super inexpensive which is a HUGE plus. 

3. MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY. A makeup setting spray is an amazing product to have in the summer. It will help your foundation stay-in-place all day and prevent any slipping and sliding. This Urban Decay De Slick is my favorite!

Combine these all together and your foundation won't be going anywhere on a hot summer day. Hope you all have an amazing summer!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment