Friday, June 28, 2013

Fab Friday Feature: Clinique Superbalanced Makeup

A couple weeks ago, I posted my first Fab Friday Feature post here on my beauty blog. These posts will feature some of my favorite and fabulous much-loved products. All products featured are very tried and true and some of my all-time favorites! Today's featured product is the Clinique Superbalanced Makeup, and I have loved this particular product for a few years now.


Product Rundown

Price: $23.00 USD

This foundation is marketed for combination skin types. I have normal skin though, and it works wonderfully for me. It is oil-free and is supposed to "add moisture where needed and subtract oil where needed". The foundation is medium coverage. It comes in 22 shades. My shade is #28 Light.

My Thoughts

Holy Moly, I love this foundation and I have for years now. I love the price for starters. For a higher end product, the price is very reasonable compared to most $40-$50 high-end foundations. The medium coverage is perfect for everyday purposes. It has such a natural finish and makes your skin like super healthy slightly-dewy skin. I have relatively normal skin, but there are areas of my skin that do get a little oily, and this foundation is able to control that oil throughout the day. It wears really well. You can definitely get a good 8-10 hour wear from this foundation. I also love that it comes in so many different shades! The actually texture of the product is relative wet, and my favorite way to apply is simply with my fingers or with a flat-top kabuki brush.



I have already repurchased this product many times and I will continue to in the future. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with normal or combination skin!

Have an amazing and fabulous Friday!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment