Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Beauty Haul: Sephora + Ulta

I went a little beauty product crazy this Christmas. I received a few amazing gifts, some gift cards as well as some good ol' hard cash, so I may or may not have gone a little overboard (okay, definitely went a little overboard). I get a little too "splurge-tastic" during the holiday season and I kind of just went all out at Sephora and Ulta! To ease my slightly guilty conscience, I thought it would be perfect to share all my naughty purchases with all you blog readers. I mean if all these products are for a nice blog post, then it's justifiable, right? RIGHT (...kinda). On to the haul...

1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Eeeeeeeeep! I am SO overwhelmed and excited about this palette. I love my Naked 2 palette and when I heard the 3rd was releasing, I literally could not control myself. I had to pick it up! I love the rosy theme and the color selection is on point. I have already played around with this a bunch and it's totally worth the hype! Every shade is gorgeous and they combine and play off each so beautifully. I'm just in love.

2. YSL All-in-one BB Cream
This is a total splurge item but I reallllly wanted to give this a try. I have played around with it and I am very impressed to say the least! The only thing that kind of "irks" me about this is the packaging. This is a super pricey product and I just expected a little more with the price point it's at. It's a simple plastic tube with a plastic gold cap. However, the product on the inside maybe one of the greatest things I've tried. I will have to try it out more before a full review!

3. Coach Love Perfume
I have wanted this perfume for months and months and I'm so thankful to finally have it! It's such a classy, romantic, and sophisticated scent. The notes a green violet, gardenia, patchouli, caramel, musk, mandarin, dewberry, freesia, magnolia, jasmine, sandalwood, and vanilla.

4. Dior Addict Lip Glow
This product is so intriguing to me. It's described as a "color reviver balm" and it's supposed to adjust to your body's chemistry and the natural color of your lips to make a perfect flattering shade of pink. It's supposed to look different on everybody. I was a little skeptical to see if it actually worked and I have to say that it does. This is such a neat lip product. My mom and I both put this on and it looked completely different on each of us. It was such a flattering shade on me and it's a really nice lip balm texture. Plus, the packaging is totally drool-worthy!

5. GlamGlow SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment + YOUTHMUD TingleExfoliate Treatment
I have heard such amazing things about this SUPERMUD face mask, but the price tag was always a little terrifying to me. But since I was in splurging mood, I decided to go for it. I can't wait to put it to the test and see if it really is as good as everyone is saying! I will definitely let you know how it goes in a future blog post! I decided to buy this little gift set because it was the exact price as just the SUPERMUD mask on it's own, so I thought that was a pretty nifty deal.

6. Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
Holy adorable packaging. Like, I can't get over how cute this eye cream is. I really needed a new eye cream so I decided to give this one a shot and I am super excited to use it!

7. Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray
I love the Urban Decay Setting Sprays. I just ran out of my All-Nighter setting spray, so I decided to switch it up and try this one. I can't live without a good setting spray and I know I am going to love this one!

8. Real Techniques Core Collection
I think these Real Techniques brushes are so amazing and the best brushes for the value. I wanted to try several more so I picked up this collection. This includes (from left to right) a contour brush, pointed foundation brush, detailer brush, and a buffing brush. They all feel amazingly soft and I can't wait to put them to use!

9. Real Techniques Blush Brush
I needed another nice blush brush and I though this one looked perfect. It is the softest blush brush everrrr!

10. NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
I have read some really great reviews on this concealer and had to pick it up when I popped into Ulta. It is mega-cheap and I've played around with it a little and it seems really, really good. This may be a new favorite concealer!

11. Kate Somerville 3 Steps to Flawless
I redeemed my Sephora Beauty Insider points for this amazing sample of Kate Somerville products. I am so pleasantly surprised at the sizes of these samples! I've tried the moisturizer and I am hooooooked. It's the most amazing moisturizer. I can't wait to try the other products!

I am super thankful and excited about all these lovely products. I did go a little splurge crazy butttt I know I will put all these products to good use! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas (if you celebrate, of course)! I am so thankful to any one and every one who reads my posts, so thank you so much!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment