Saturday, December 7, 2013

December Sephora Haul!

Oh, Sephora, the magical universe with aisles of gorgeous makeup from which my makeup collection continually grows and and where my back account comes to die. Over the past month or so, I've made a few trips to the lovely Sephora and had to share some of the amazing products I've picked up. Some of these things have been on my makeup wishlist for a while so I am so excited to start playing around with them! Hope you enjoy!

1. Benefit Rockateur Blush

I've seen this new Benefit blush buzzing around YouTube and various blogs the past few months, and I just had to get my hands on it. I am such a sucker for anything rose gold, so I can't wait to wear this. How gorgeous is that packaging?

2. Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette

Is it normal to drool over a palette? Because this palette is so pretty I can barely stand it. I have been dying to purchase this Lolita palette for the past couple months and at last, it is mine! *party dance* The palette comes with 7 neutral eye shadows: 3 matte and 4 shimmers. I will definitely do a full review of this with swatches in the next couple weeks. I also really want to do a fun holiday party face of the night post using this!

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder "Diffused Light"

These Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders have been so hyped about lately and I've been dying to try one. I swatched them all at Sephora and I kind of want them all, but I settled on this one is "Diffused Light" to start off with. These can be used as setting powders or highlighters. There are supposed to recreate the flattering lighting of the name they are given. I have been played around with this and am kind of falling in love. I do see what all the hype is about!

4. YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick #29 "Rose Opera"


I already own a couple of these YSL lipsticks and they are so lovely that I just want to keep collecting them. They are the creamiest lipsticks I have ever used and they are very pigmented. I love this shade and I think it will be really gorgeous in the spring!

5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick "Native"

If you read my blog, then you know how much I love my Urban Decay lipstick in "Rush". I wanted to pick up another shade so I chose this really pretty nude in the shade "Native". It is super creamy and stays nicely on the lips. The color reminds me a lot of MAC Creme Cup.

6. Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil "Light" and Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil

I have been wanting to try both these oils forever now, so I picked up the sample sizes so that I could compare them and then buy the full size on the one I love the most. I have used both and they are both really nice! I may do a full post comparing the two and let you know which one I like best!

That wraps it up for my little Sephora haul. I am super excited about all the lovely things I've recently picked up and can't wait to mess around with them some more. I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of these products in future posts. You can follow my blog to stay up to date with those! I hope you have an amazing day!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment