Tuesday, December 3, 2013

November Favorites!

I am pretty sure the month of November flew by at super sonic speed and I literally cannot comprehend how it can already be December. I know I was a little lackluster with posting this month *sigh* but hopefully this amazingly awesome November Favorites post will sorta kinda make up for it. There are so many things I have been LOVING this past month and I can't wait to share them with you!

1. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation
I have done several FOTD posts these past couple months, and if you have read those, this favorite will come as no surprise. I hauled this a couple months ago and literally have not worn anything else since. Being the foundation addict that I am, this is kind of a big deal seeing as I have so many foundations. This may just be the perfect foundation for me. It is medium coverage but it's super buildable. The finish is the most natural finish I have ever seen from a foundation. It literally looks like skin but it hides all your imperfections. I could talk about this foundation forever and this post would be ridiculously long. So I will post a full review of this very soon!

2. NARS Radient Creamy Concealer
I have been loving this concealer for those days when I want to really highlight my under eye area and other high points on my face. I got this concealer in the lightest shade (Chantilly) and it is perfect for when I want to go all out a la Kim Kardashian intense highlighted makeup look. I will place this under the eyes in a triangle shape and then on the center of the chin, cupid's bow, down the center of the nose, and on the center of the forehead. This instantly adds lots of dimension to the face. This concealer gives great coverage and blends in to the skin really nicely. For me, it does not crease under the eyes. However, I have read and watched other reviews from others who have said that it creased badly on them. But it has been working really well for me and it's my favorite concealer of the moment.

3. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
My favorite way to set my makeup is definitely with a setting spray. I have dry skin so powders tend to cling to the dryer areas of my face and look cakey, which isn't a cute look. This Urban Decay setting spray keeps my foundation locked into place all day without having to use a powder!

4. Revlon Cream Blush in Berry Flirtatious
 These Revlon Cream blushes are so, so nice. They blend like a dream and stay on the cheeks forever. I have been loving this particular shade for the Fall. It adds the perfect berry flush to the cheeks! My only complaint with this product is that the packaging is ridiculously bulky for the amount of product you get.

5. YSL Babydoll Mascara
Easily one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It does everything you could ever want a mascara to do. It lengthens, separates, and volumizes the lashes. Two coats of this and my lashes are on fake lash level. And can we talk about the packaging? So lux and lovely. It is pricey but such a fun and amazing product!

6. Single Shadows: Wet n' Wild Nutty and MAC Cranberry
Wet n' Wild and MAC are two of my favorite brands for eye shadows so it is only fitting that these two gorgeous shadows make it into my favorites this month. This Wet n' Wild shadow in "Nutty" is so versatile and oh-so-fall-appropriate. I have been loving it for a one eye shadow look for everyday. I apply it on the lid up into the crease for a quick eyeshadow look. MAC Cranberry is a super fun shadow to play around with for Fall. You can see this shadow in action in a recent FOTD post which you can read here. Both shadows are super pigmented and blend really nicely. Great fall shades!

7. Lipsticks! MAC Twig, MAC Rebel, and Urban Decay Rush

From left to right...Twig, Rebel, Rush. MAC Twig is a brownish redy pink nude shade that is gorgeous for everyday. MAC Rebel is the perfect bold fall lip (see it in a FOTD here). Urban Decay Rush is literally at the top of my all time favorite lipsticks. It is the perfect nude for me!

Random

1. MUSIC!
2. Dexter
 I literally watched all 8 seasons in one month. That says it all.

That is it for my monthly favorites. This month I will be on my blogging game so be ready for lots of fun posts! Thanks so so so much for reading!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment