Thursday, August 15, 2013

Liebster Award 2

If you've been following my blog, you know I was lucky enough to be nominated for the Liebster Award a few weeks ago and if you missed it, you can catch up on it here. However, I was lucky enough to be nominated again, and this time by the lovely Kershia from colourmyworldbeautiful.com! Thanks so much girl! The Liebster award is given to bloggers who have under 200 followers and it is a great way for bloggers to connect and get to know each other better! 

Here are the rules: 

1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2. You must answer all 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. You have to nominate another 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
4. You have to come up with 11 other questions for your nominees.
5. You have to notify the bloggers whom you have nominated.
6. Some bloggers can also include 11 random facts about themselves, but this is optional.

 11 Facts About Me  

1. I am currently a junior in college and I am studying psychology. I LOVE PSYCHOLOGY.
2. I love to write poetry. It's the best way for me to vent my emotions. 
3. I am crazy passionate about music. I don't really know what I'd do without. 
4. My favorite drink at Starbucks is a caramel macchiato with soy milk and sugar-free syrup.
5. I am a huge sports fan! I love watching basketball, football, and soccer. I played soccer most of my life and I am still obsessed with watching it even though I don't play much anymore.
6. I am completely addicted to YouTube. I watch YouTube more than I do TV and I hope to start my own channel one of these days!
7. I have 2 dogs. They're both boxers; one is a little older and the other is just a puppy. I am a total dog person.
8. I am extremely, extremely empathetic...almost to a fault.
9. My favorite thing to do ever is go to concerts & I've been to a TON. Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Mumford & Sons, Ed Sheeran...just to name a few. 
10. I love Jesus with all my heart.
11. If I am watching TV, it is most likely the Food Network. I am slightly obsessed with Cupcake Wars. 

Liebster Questions:  

1. What is your favorite food?

Definitely chocolate. I have such a sweet tooth!

2. What's your favorite beauty product?

This is a tough one! I love so many beauty products. But right now, it's probably the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream. It so easy and light for everyday and it makes my skin look amazing. I have a full review of this BB cream here.

3. What's one beauty peeve that really gets you?

Eyebrows, for sure. I have to keep my eyebrows plucked and looking nice. I can't stand when I let them grow in too much.  Also, I'm obsessed with filling them in perfectly. Eyebrows frame your entire face!

4. What's your morning beauty routine?

I keep it simple in the morning. Gentle cleanser + moisturizer with SPF to protect my skin!

5. How did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging just by signing up with blogger and creating my layout and such. I started blogging just because I love beauty so much! I love trying new products and over the last few years, I've learned a lot about makeup and beauty, so I thought it was time to share it with others! I wanted to connect with other people who love the beauty world just as much as I do!

6. Dogs or cats?

DOGS! As I said in my facts, I have 2 boxers and I love them so much. I've grown up with dogs in the house. I don't have anything against cats though. Love them too!

7. Are you an impulsive shopper or do you think before you buy?

I definitely think before I buy. I am your stereotypical poor college student, so I definitely give lots of thought to what I am going to spend my money on!

8. What do you like most about the beauty community?

I like learning. I love learning about new products, techniques, and tips.

9. Biggest fashion inspiration?

Definitely atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com/. Her style is so amazing and I wish I could steal her wardrobe!

10. Who is your role model in life?

My mom! She is the most amazing woman. She is independent and she works harder than anyone that I have ever met in my life. Her determination and success in what she does is so amazing to see. I love her dearly!

11. The best thing you love about blogging?

I think blogging is just a great way for me to express myself. I love sharing with others about products and recommending the best products that are out there!

Nominees 


Sorry I could only come up with 5!

Liebster Questions for Nominees 


1. Who is your fashion or beauty inspiration?

2. What is your current favorite fashion or makeup trend?

3. If you had to choose, what is your favorite makeup brand (drugstore or high-end)?

4. If you could have 3 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?

5. What made you start blogging?

6. What is your favorite part about blogging?

7. On average, how long does it take to get ready?

8. Where is your favorite place to shop for makeup (in-store or online)?
 

9. Where is your favorites place to shop for clothes (in-store or online)?

10. What beauty products do you splurge on?

11. What is your ultimate dream/goal for your blog?

Thanks again Kershia for nominating me!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment