Sunday, February 23, 2014

Birthday Beauty Haul!

I don't know about youuuuu, but I'm feeling twenty-twooooo! Last week was my 22nd birthday which is super duper exciting. I had a wonderful birthday surrounded by lots of people I love and by lots of food I love ;) I also did a bit of naughty makeup shopping to celebrate. What's a birthday if I don't go a little crazy buying some new beauty products? I popped into Sephora yesterday with my mom and I can't wait to share with you some of the pretty new beauty products I picked up!

1. DiorSkin AirFlash Spray Foundation 

I'm a confessed foundation junkie and I have been eying this foundation for months now. It is pricey so I resisted as long as I could, but with a little birthday cash in my wallet, resistance was futile. I am so excited to try this out and will do a full review!!

2. Tarte CC Be MATTEnifficent Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette

GORGEOUSNESS! I am over the moon excited about this palette. First off, the packaging is stunning. It comes with 8 limited edition matte shadows, 1 limited edition blush, and a double ended eye shadow brush. I adore matte shadows and any of the Tarte products with the Amazonian Clay are absolutely fantastic! The shadows in here are buttery soft and I can't wait to play around with different looks. I will do a full post on this palette with swatches and everything! This palette is priced so fairly for a high-end palette with so much product in it. It's $36 and you are definitely getting your money's worth from it.

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in "Luminous Flush"

Hourglass is one of my favorite high-end makeup brands. Every single product I have tried from the line has been amazing quality and I really get a lot of use out of the products. I have the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in "Diffused Light" and I adore it, so when I heard about the launch of these Ambient Lighting blushes, I had to get my hands on one! Each blush color is marbleized with one of the Ambient Lighting powders. This shade in "Luminous Flush" is a brighter pink shade with the "Luminous Light" Ambient Lighting Powder running through it. I can't wait to use this!!

4. Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #22

I have seen this lipstick here and there in tutorials and blog posts and I thought it looked like such a gorgeous nude. It is a light peachy nude and I really, really love it so far. The lipstick is very pigmented and has a satin finish. Plus, it is shade #22, which is oh-so-fitting.

5. YSL Babydoll Mascara
This is a repurchased product. I ran out of this a couple months ago and I was missing it so much that I had to pick it up again! It is pricey but it is such an amazing mascara. I highly, highly recommend it!

6. Beauty Blender

This is another repurchase. The beauty blender is my absolutely favorite way to apply foundation and concealer. My other beauty blender was getting pretty worn so it was time to pick up another!

7. Tarte Brazilliance Face and Body Self Tanner

I really want to expand my horizons in the self-tanner world. I am so ridiculously pale and it is almost scary. I read great reviews on this and I can't wait to try it out! Tanned skin, here I come!

8. Make Up For Ever Birthday Gift

Sephora gives a birthday gift every year during your birthday month if you have a beauty insider card. This year the gift is a few Make Up For Ever deluxe samples. It comes with a lipstick, mascara, and if you're VIB Rouge, then you also get a pencil liner. I am super excited to try these products out. I love, love, love, the lipstick shade already!

Well that about does it for my birthday beauty haul! I will be featuring all these products in posts coming up so follow my blog if you want to see those! Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment