Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Haul: Beauty + Random

I have been on quite the shopping extravaganza these past few months. The fall brings out the shopaholic in me! Even though I have two recent hauls posted, I couldn't resist putting up one more. I bought some amazing stuff that I just had to share! This haul will feature some high-end products, drugstore prodcuts, plus a few other little fun bits that I threw in. This is going to be a long one so let's get to it...

Beauty

1. Marc Jacobs Genius Gel foundation (Beige Light)
Have I mentioned that I am addicted to buying foundation? Uh, yes. I tried to resist but my efforts were futile. I've read amazing reviews about this foundation. I have been wearing this non-stop since I bought it. I am in love. I will do a full review of this very soon!

2. bareMinerals concealer in "Well-Rested"
 My pesky dark under eye circles have me searching the ends of the earth for the best products to conceal them. This well-rested concealer is a brightening powder that is supposed to work miracles. I haven't got a chance to play around with it all that much. Review is coming soon once I try out!

3. Anatasia Perfect Brow Pencil (Soft Brown)
Anastasia is known for their amazing brow products and I have been dying to try one of their brow pencils. I have been loving this so far!

4. Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray
Setting sprays are my favorite way to set my foundation. With my dryer skin, powders easily cake up on me. This is my current fave!

5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Rush
I featured this gorgeous lipstick in my last post, which was my favorite fall lipsticks (read that post here)! This has very quickly become one of my all-time favorite lipsticks. The formula is so smooth and slightly shiny. The color is perfect for my skin tone.

6. Lorac The Stylist palette
This was a huge score! I found this at Nordstrom Rack for only $15! These colors are so gorgeous for fall. The shadows are super buttery soft and the pigmentation is great. I can't wait to play around with this.

7. Wet n' Wild eyeshadow in "Nutty"
Wet n' Wild shadows are THE best eye shadows at the drugstore and they are so cheap. They perform as well as any of my high end shadows. If you're looking for amazing shadows on a budget, definitely go for Wet n' Wild! I saw Leighannsays use this in one of her youtube videos (check out her amazing channel here) and ran out to get it the exact same day. I have been wearing this like every single day since I picked up. It's great for fall!

8. Revlon Cream Blush in "Berry Flirtatious" (18)
 
I have been on the hunt for some pretty blushes for fall to be featured in an upcoming post. This one immediately caught my eye. This berry color is gorgeous!

9. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser (light) 
This a repurchased product. This is one of the best drugstore concealers I have tried for dark circles!

10. Lip Liners: Covergirl "Beloved" (225), NYX "Red" (11), NYX "Plum" (16)
I'm loving all these lip liners. The NYX "Red" is a really nice universal red that would work under many red lipsticks. NYX "Plum" is perfect under MAC Rebel lipstick, which is one of my favorites for fall (see my Fall-inspired FOTD here).

11. Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in "Super Natural" (215)

                                        
These Revlon Super Lustrous lip glosses are my favorite at the drugstore. I needed a new nude lip gloss and this one is lovely!

12. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Milk"
I have been meaning to pick this up forever. This is the perfect base for colorful eye shadow looks! It really allows the colors to pop. I can't wait to use it!

13. OPI Nail Polish in "You Don't Know Jacques" and "Black Onyx"
I am obsessed with dark nail polish. I couldn't resist these!

14. Sally Hansen nail polish in "Gold Roses" (817)
Oh my goodness, this may be the most gorgeous nail polish of all time. It is the best rose gold nail polish that I have come across!

15. Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
I have been using the Essie top coat for a few months and I am just not happy with it. I heard great things about this so I decided to give it a try. I will post a review in the coming weeks!

16. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo 
 Dry shampoo is one of my favorite things, ever. I have yet to find the perfect one and this one looked interesting. I'm so excited to try!

Random

1. Yankee Candle in "Harvest"
This is currently burning away right next to me as I write this post. Yankee Candles are some of my favorites and this one is spicy and warm and oh-so-fall. LOVE!

2. Beanies 
Target has some of the cutest beanies out right now! I may have went a little crazy BUT these are so adorable. 

3. Nike Running Shoes 
HOW CUTE ARE THESE? I got an amazing deal on these babies at Nordstrom Rack! These gorgeous shoes are helping me get back on my workout grind! They are so lightweight and so comfy.

Phewww. That was a lengthy post. I hope you enjoyed and maybe got some fall inspiration! Lots of reviews are coming soon! Have an amazing day!!

xoxo,
Paige

2 comments: